Saturday 27 September 2014

Pink Peonies


I made this card for another Peep of the Week challenge at Power Poppy.  This time, although I now have Power Poppy's Dynamic Duos Peonies & Tulips set (Yay!), I used the digital file for the flowers.  The background papers are from Prima's Meadow Lark paper pad, layered onto yellow cardstock with the vertical piece being punched down one side with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I die cut some pink cardstock with a Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die and added that to the centre of the card front.  I printed the peonies onto blending card, coloured them with copics, die cut them with a Spellbinders Standard Circle and layered them onto yellow cardstock die cut with a Spellbinders Scallop Circle which was then added with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from the Dynamic Duos set directly onto the background, added some yellow ribbon and a bow.  For some reason, my pictures are coming out a little dark, but it still looks okay, I think.

Copic Colours used were:  RV52, RV55, RV66, G43, G46.

Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely Helen. The pink is fabulous in your colouring and the paper is so pretty to pair with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!