Wednesday 2 July 2014

Garden of Friends

Well, this week at JustRite Papercraft, it's one of my favourite type of challenges - a Sketch Challenge.  Yay!  Some new JustRite stamps have recently arrived to live at my house, so I chose one of them - Poppies Labels Twenty Nine.  I found the smaller image would fit nicely into a circle for the sketch, so I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black onto blending card, coloured it with copics and die cut it with a Spellbinders Standard Circle.  Then I die cut red cardstock with a Spellbinders Scallop Circle and layered the image piece onto it, and then onto a paper doily.  I chose my background papers from a cute little paper pad from My Mind's Eye called Gnome Sweet Gnome. All the little notched tags on the sketch had me thinking for a while, and, in  the end, I cut three from the same paper pad, and two from red stitched ribbon, and added a sentiment from the Poppies stamp set to the middle tag.  This was certainly a fun sketch from the JR girls.

Copic Colours used were:  R22, R24, R27, R89, YG93, YG95, YG97.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. OH I love the mix of ribbon and paper and your coloring is FAB! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!