Thursday 17 July 2014

Beautiful Browns

This months colour challenge at Scrapbook Boutique is for rich browns and cream - lovely!  The image I chose is from Flourishes Sweet Peas set, stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle ink onto blending card, coloured with copics and die cut with the oval from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  I sponged it with Versacolor Vanilla ink to tone down the stark white.  Then I die cut dark brown cardstock with the next size Radiant Rectangle die and mounted the image piece to it with foam tape.  I die cut a piece of  Stampin' Up!'s Very Vanilla cardstock with a Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One, cut it to size for the card front and embossed it with Couture Creations Intrinsic EF.  Next, I die cut dark brown cardstock with one of the edge dies from the Bracket Borders set and layered the card front onto it.  I stamped the sentiment from Flourishes Winter Blossom set with Versacolor Pinecone ink onto the vanilla cardstock, cut it into a notched tag, layered it onto brown cardstock and added it to the card front plus a strip of dark brown grosgrain ribbon.

Copic Colours used were:  E23, E25, E27, E29, E41, E43.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Those creams and browns look so luxurious, what a fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!