Wednesday 23 July 2014

A Pitcher of Roses

I made this card for this weeks challenge at Power Poppy.  I chose this gorgeous digi image called Arranging Roses, printed it onto blending card, coloured it with copics, die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Oval and sponged on some blue ink.  The background papers are from First Edition's Floral Pavilion paper pad.  I added a little strip of lace and narrow pink check ribbon across the join and layered it onto blue cardstock.  Then I die cut more blue cardstock with Spellbinders Lattice Pendant and added the image piece with foam tape.  Finally, I popped a little bow in the centre of the ribbon and it was done.

Copic Colours used were:  RV00, RV02, RV04, R22, R24, G21,G24,G28,C1,C3,C5,C7,B0000,B00.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Helen, you used one of my favorites from this digi release and made an absolutely gorgeous card with it! The papers -- so beautiful! How sweet in pink with the gingham ribbon and lace and that pretty die cut behind the image. You make me feel like stamping! I'm so glad to see this in our Peep of the Week Challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I always love seeing your lovely cards....your coloring is so pretty and you use the prettiest papers! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Power Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen! Love your matching bouquet to your patterned papers. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen -- this is just a breath of fresh air! I love the way you colored up these gorgeous blossoms and your layout -- is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen, delicate and beautiful, so perfect for these roses. Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely charming Helen!! Love the pink with the red strawberries! And that gingham ribbon is fabulous!! So glad you could join us at Power Poppy this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!