Monday 30 June 2014

Azalea Love

I made this card for the last Peep of the Week challenge for this month at Power Poppy.  To my utter delight, my card was chosen as one of last weeks winners, so look to the right and admire my brand new blog button!!  I absolutely adore Power Poppy's beautiful Azalea stamp set, and, happily the small image fits perfectly in one of the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle dies.  So, for this card, it was just a matter of die cutting white cardstock and purple paper from Kaisercraft's Violet Crush paper pad, stamping the vase of azaleas and colouring them with copics, and putting it all together.  I added a purple seam binding bow and tied on the "love" sentiment from Power Poppy's Springtime Love set with gold cord and it was done.

Copic Colours used were:  V000, V04, V12, G40, G43, B0000, C1.

Thanks for coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work with these dies and colours Helen...the colours are so perfect for the azaleas too...pretty bow as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!