Friday 25 April 2014

Kraft with Pink Daisies

The latest Friday Challenge at JustRite Papercrafts is to make a card using Kraft.  I chose my background papers from Kaisercraft's True Romance paper pad and layered them onto Kraft cardstock with the horizontal panel having a punched bottom edge, and adding some brown and cream lace and pink ribbon. I decided to use two fabulous images from JustRites's Botanical Medallions & Banners stamp set.  I stamped the background medallion with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto Kraft cardstock and die cut it with the matching JustRite Custom die then added it to the card front.  Then I stamped the daisies with the same ink onto blending card, coloured them with copics, cut them out and added them to the medallion with foam tape.  A couple of rhinestone flourishes and a pink bow and it was done.

Copic Colours used were:  RV000, RV00, RV02, E43, E44, E47, G40, G43.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I love the craft and pink color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!