Friday 7 February 2014

Music of the Heart

This weeks challenge at Timeless Tuesday is to make a card with the colour red and a love theme.  I chose my background papers from the With Love collection from the Me To You range (Papermania) and layered them onto red cardstock.  Next, I just had to use my new Spellbinders set - Lace Hearts, which my DD gave me for Christmas.  I die cut red cardstock with the large lace heart and adhered it to the card front.  I covered the join in the papers with red ribbon and added some pearls.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Flourishes Love Notes with red ink onto white cardstock, layered it onto red cardstock and added it to the top right corner.  Finally, I stamped the violin and bow from the same stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black onto blending card, coloured the violin with copics, and cut them out .  I put the bow image through my Xyron and stuck it to the die cut heart, then added the violin with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  E21, E23, E25.

Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful lace heart! This is a perfect Valentines card. Thanks for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That die set is on my wish list and you used it beautifully here with your sweet image! So glad you could play along with us this week for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the heart!!! :) I can just imagine Miss H loving a card like this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!