Friday 24 January 2014

New Home

The challenge at Timeless Tuesday this week is to make a card celebrating Something New.  There were a few choices for this one, but I decided to make mine a housewarming card for a new home.  The background papers are from Prima's Meadow Lark Collection layered onto lavender cardstock.  For the vertical panel, I used my brand new EK border punch - scalloped scallop.  Then I die cut some more lavender cardstock with a Spellbinders Gold Labels Four.  I stamped the image from Flourishes On The Porch set with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics, die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Oval and sponged it with Versacolor's Baby Blue ink.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped onto white cardstock and layered onto lavender.  Finally, I attached the image piece with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  C1, B00, B02, BV000, BV01, V04, V12, RV52, RV55, Y21, Y26, YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG61, YG63, YG67.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I have this set but haven't colored that particular image yet. You have done it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A LOVELY CARD!!!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on this is beautiful, Helen! Love the sweet layout and that gorgeous die to frame out your perfectly colored image! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!