Friday 11 October 2013

Elegant Lady

The challenge at Timeless Tuesday this week is to use pearls and lace.  Yay!  Two of my favourite embellishments!  I thought Flourishes Glamour Girls stamp set would be perfect for this one, so I stamped this lady with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics, die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Oval die and layered it onto blue cardstock die cut with a slightly larger Classic Oval.  The background paper is from Papermania's Capsule Collection layered onto blue cardstock.  I adhered white cotton lace down the left side and added blue ribbon.  Then I die cut black cardstock with the large Spellbinders Floral Oval and added that to the background, then added white cardstock die cut with a Spellbinders Big Scalloped Oval.  I attached the image piece with foam tape and finally added black pearls to the ribbon and in each of the right side corners.

Copic Colours used were:  E000, E01, E11, E50, Y21, Y26, B21, B24, B26, C3, C5, C7.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo... Helen, she's gorgeous!!! Love the colours! Great use of pearls and lace. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... Helen, she's gorgeous!!! Love the colours! Great use of pearls and lace. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! I love the bright blue and black color combo, and you've colored the image beautifully. Love those black pearls!!! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!