Saturday 28 September 2013

Engagement Roses

Over at A.R.T. this week, it's "Anything Goes" so I thought that this engagement card would be just the thing!  I started with a square of white cardstock, embossed it with a square Mpress embossing folder and layered it onto red cardstock.  Then I added white cotton lace and red ribbon with a red bow down the left side.  I stamped the sentiment (from Flourishes Wedded Bliss set) with Memento ink onto white cardstock and die cut it with a Spellbinders Opulent Oval die.   Next I die cut white cardstock with the large Spellbinders Floral Oval die and added it to the background plus a red cardstock oval and then the sentiment piece.  Finally, I stamped the roses image from Flourishes Calendar Set 2 with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics, cut it out and added it with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  R22, R24, R27, G24, G28.

Thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!