Thursday 29 August 2013

Gardening

The challenge this week at Timeless Tuesday is to use disressing.  Well, this is not a technique I usually use, but it IS a challenge, right?  Okay, I started with green cardstock and sanded the edges, then layered on paper from Playdate paper pad (My Mind's Eye).  Then I embossed a piece of green cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, sanded it and added it to the background.  I added yellow striped ribbon with a knot tied in it.  Next, I die cut So Saffron cardstock (Stampin' Up!) with a Spellbinders Labels 8 and sponged the edges with Green versacolor ink.  Finally, I stamped an image from Flourishes Garden Dreams stamp set with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics, die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Oval, layered it onto green cardstock and attached it with foam tape.


Copic Colours used were: B0000, B21, B23, B26, G21, G24, G28, Y21, Y26, R22, R24, R27, E40, E43, E50, C1, C3.


Thanks so much for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Well, this might be a technique you usually use, but it is certainly one that you have a knack for! This card is SO pretty! I love all the sanding you did, and your coloring on the image is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this week in Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!