Thursday 29 August 2013

CASEing Tosha


This week at Flourishes, the focus is on the very talented Tosha Leyendekker.  You can read her story and see some of her beautiful work HERE.  Eventually, I decided to CASE this card.  I used the same layout, but changed the colour scheme and the stamp set.  I also omitted the stitching and the button, and added some bling.  The papers I used came from Kaisercraft's True Romance paper pad, and the stamp set I chose is Flourishes Orchids set.  The border punch is an EK one, and the die is Spellbinders Labels Four.  The ribbon is silk from a pack I bought at Craft Queen and is lovely to work with.
Thanks for the lovely design, Tosha - hope you enjoy your week in the spotlight!

Copic Colours used were:  RV32, RV34, RV91, RV93, RV95, Y11, Y15, Y17, G40, G43, G46.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Helen! I love the coloring on the orchids and the gorgeous contrast between the pink and green. Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orchids are stunning and "pop" right off the card! WOW!! I love the punched border and bling too!! Gorgeous!! I'm honored that you CASEd on of my cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!