Saturday 24 August 2013

Beach Babe

It's "Anything Goes" over at A.R.T. this week so I thought I would use this card that I made for this weeks Colour Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I started with a base of Strawberry Slush cardstock (Stampin' Up!) and layered on paper from Cambridge Court DSP (My Mind's Eye).  I punched a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU) with a Martha Stewart border punch and added a strip of white cardstock which I had stamped with an old Kaisercraft sentiment.  Then I die cut another piece of the D.D. cardstock with a Spellbinders Nautical Frames and Accents die, trimmed it and added it above the sentiment piece.  The stamps come from Sea Breeze stamp set (Clear Impressions) which came with a Creative Stamping magazine.  I stamped the beach hut and girl with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured them with copics and cut them out.  The beach hut is attached directly to the background and the girl is added with foam tape.  The "sun"(from another old set) was simply stamped onto D.D. cardstock, cut out and added to the top right corner.

Copic Colours used were:  B24, B26, YR04, YR07, BG13, BG32, Y15, Y17, RV14, RV17, E000, E01.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!