Sunday 21 July 2013

6th Birthday

It's Flourishes 6th Birthday, and as part of the celebrations, there's this challenge for  a 10 Minute Birthday Card!  Well, that's a hard one for me - I usually take an hour or more!!  So, I got everything ready, looked at the clock, and really hit the accelerator.  I stamped the bike with a present in the basket from Flourishes Bike Ride stamp set with Memento ink onto blending card, die cut it with a Spellbinders Classic Oval and coloured it with copics.  Then I cut red cardstock with the next largest oval and blue cardstock with the largest scallop oval.  I punched red cardstock with a Martha Stewart border punch and added white cardstock stamped with the birthday sentiment from Flourishes Sweet Violets set and attached that to a background of blue cardstock.  The paper  from Playdate DSP (My Mind's Eye) was added next, and finally the scallop oval and the stamped piece with foam tape.  Whew!  Okay, it took just a little more than 10 minutes but that was the best I could do!

Copic Colours used were:  B21, B24, Y21, Y26, R22, R24, R27, C1, C3, C5, C7, G40, E50.

Thanks for coming to visit my blog!

1 comment:

  1. You rocked this challenge!! Love the bicycle front as the focal point with the perfect dp and sweet little border!! So charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!