Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sweet Strawberries

This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge is to use fruit or vegetables.  Well, the only fruit stamps I have are Flourishes Strawberries stamp set (and I have no vegetables at all) so there was no dithering about what to use this week!!  I started with some red cardstock and layered on this strawberry paper which was in my stash and is of unknown origin (!) but perfect for this.  I stamped the strawberry basket image with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics and die cut it with Spellbinders Classic Ovals.  Then I die cut some green cardstock with the next size oval die and glued the image piece on top.  Then I border punched some white cardstock with  the lattice arch punch (Martha Stewart) and wrapped it with red satin ribbon.  I stamped the sentiment (also from Strawberries stamp set) with Real Red ink (Stampin' Up!) onto white card and die cut it with Spellbinders Labels 8 and added this with the punched piece to the middle of the background.  I die cut some red cardstock with Spellbinders Lattice Pendant and added that and finally added the image piece with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  R32, R35, R37, R89, G24, G28, YG13, YG17, 0, E31, E33, E35, E37.

Thanks so much for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!