Thursday 14 March 2013

Always Greener


This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge is to use Green so I decided to make a totally green and white card.  I chose the Lilly of the Valley image from Flourishes Botanical Bookplates Vol 2 and stamped it with Memento Cottage Ivy ink onto blending card, coloured it with copics, die cut it with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and layered it onto a Scallop Oval.  The background paper is from Kaisercraft's 6 x 6 paper pad "Secret Admirer" layered onto first white cardstock then green.  I used my new Spellbinders Opulent Ovals in white for the centre piece and filled the corners with four die cut pieces called Lace Corner Deco B by Cheery Lynn.  I stamped the sentiment from Flourishes Orchids stamp set with the Cottage Ivy ink onto white card, cut it into a rectangle and rounded the corners with a punch, then layered it onto green cardstock cut with Spellbinders Long Classic Scallop Rectangles.  The image piece and sentiment piece were added with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  YG61, YG63, YG67, C1, C3, YR30 (for the "glow")

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is another fabulous Flourishes creation!!! The dies are fabbo too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect image to use for the "green" challenge! I LOVE all your beautiful die cuts!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Timeless Tuesday challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!