Thursday 28 February 2013

Let It Shine!


This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge calls for glitter and shine.  Well, glitter is a little outside my comfort zone, so I chose the "shine" element.  Firstly, I die cut a piece of rose red cardstock with a Spellbinders Floral Flourishes die and covered it with Crystal Effects (S tampin' Up!).  I chose papers from Bouquet DSP (HeidiGrace) and the stamps from Flourishes Orchids stamp set.  I masked off part of the image, stamped it with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it with Copics and die cut it with Spellbinders Classic Ovals.  I layered that onto pink cardstock die cut with Lacey Ovals.  The sentiment was stamped with Versacolor Peony and punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch and layered onto pink cardstock.  The image piece and sentiment piece were added then with foam tape.  I did use clear Atyou Spica for some extra shimmer on the flower petals but that is very hard to see in the photo.

Copic Colours used were:  RV63, RV66, Y13, Y21, YR24, G82, G85.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the way you've colored these orchids, Helen...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!