Friday 4 January 2013

For the Cook


This card is for this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge which is a kind of a DIY challenge to use a favourite challenge from 2012 and redo it.  I chose FTTC192 which was for a birthday card.  I know......too easy, but it's still holiday time and easy is what I'm doing right now!

I used Flourishes Mix 'n' Mugs set for the image which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with copics.  Then I die cut it with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.  The papers are from a My Mind's Eye paper pad called On the Sunny Side and papers are layered onto Real Red Cardstock (Stampin' Up!).  The sentiment is from a now retired JustRite set called Birthday Sentiments Set which I really like because it is so useful! The sentiment is stamped with Real Red (SU) ink and punched out with a circle punch and layered onto the red cardstock cut with Nestabilities Classic Circles.  Put the whole thing together, foam tape under the image, and that was it!

Copic colours used were:  BG10, BG11, BG13, R22, R24, Y21, Y26, E30, E31, G40, G43.

Thanks for coming to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Bright and Fun - perfect for a birthday card!! Look at you go Mum - new blog, linking challenges - watch out world!! xxx K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to like something because it is useful... Another great card and post go YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Lovely designer papers and colors. Your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!