Monday 28 January 2013

Birthday Barrow


I made this card for a friend who is both a dog lover and gardener, so I thought this cute image from the Summer Afternoon set (Stampin' Up!) would be perfect for her.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It blending card and die cut it with Spellbinders Floral Oval......a favourite of mine!  Coloured with copics and layered it onto a blue oval.  The papers are from a 12 x 12 paper pack called "Garden" from Crafters Choice, and I have used two strips of white card punched with Martha Stewart's Doiley Lace punch to create the lacey centre.  Added a strip of blue and a notched tag stamped with the sentiment from Birthday Whimsy stamp set (also Stampin' Up!) and I had a pretty birthday card for my friend.

Copic colours used were:  B00, B02, E30, E31, E33, E11, E13, YG11, YG13, Y11, Y15, RV02, BV00, C3, C5

Thanks for having a look!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this will be well received Helen, what a sweet image and nice to see it paired with fun happy papers, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!